Friday, April 6, 2018

Once Upon A Dream, The Scrapbook Store...

It has been a long time since I last posted on my blog, with my life taking a different direction.  My creative road has continued since I last blogged, though not as often, and on a more personal journey and not public.  

Recently, I placed a mini album up on The Scrapbook Store's, Facebook, Creative page - You can find that page 'here'. Suzanne sent me an email, and asked if I would like to come back to design for her business, The Scrapbook Store.  Of course, I said yes, and it did not take me long to ponder over the answer!  One of the hardest things about leaving all my design teams, 3 years ago was leaving The Scrapbook Store - it simply was 'the best', the most amazing memories, fabulous design team (with many of the DT still part of it even now), an amazing lot of ladies, and FANTASTIC shopping! 

Needless to say I am happy to be back, even if I feel like a duck out of water at the moment... hopefully I will feel more at ease soon, once I get my feet 'wet' again....

So, as my first project for my return to The Scrapbook Store, I created the 'Once Upon A Dream' layout.  My DT contents included the beautiful 'Cherry Blossom Papers' by Prima Marketing, along with flowers, 2Crafty Chipboard pieces, and oodles of other items.  You can see the full materials list below...and all are available at The Scrapbook Store...






Materials:
12 X 12" Chipboard Sheet
American Crafts - Textured Cardstock - Black
American Crafts - Textured Cardstock - White
American Crafts - Textured Cardstock - Blush
Heidi Swap - Color Shine - Sweet Cherry and Gold
Prima Marketing - Distress Tool
I am Roses - Leaves


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well Hello there!! So nice to see you blogging again...and your layout is lovely, love all the flowers.. looking forward to seeing your creations again!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hello Sandie! Wonderful to see you back on your blog and to see your gorgeous creations again! This page is beautiful .. I love the dark background and the flower clusters are so pretty! Welcome back!! xx

Denise van Deventer said...

So lovely to see you back crafting again. I hope you and the family are well ��
This page is gorgeous..love the soft pinks against the brown. One of my favourite colour combos! ��